Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

inquiring minds want to know.

My son is very smart. I mean, I'm not bragging, he really is SMART. And he's got an incredibly sharp mind. I point this out because my mind is more what I like to call: FUZZY. I have so many things swirling through my brain at any given moment in a day, sometimes I have to literally say STOP! And make my head go silent. Truth.

Anyway, G was especially inquisitve today. Among the many questions he asked me?

While playing basketball in the driveway, mama is using her saw and sander in the garage: Mom? You know how some people have an extra finger? What's that finger called?


Anyone? Anyone? The only word that came to mind was a nubbin. BUT I'm pretty sure that just came from watching Friends with Chandler and his third nipple. Sooo, I kept my mouth shut. Which I know for many of you seems to be a feat in and of itself. Aren't you proud of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment