Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

tracking the miles

It's that time again, boys and girls! Time for Kim's Highlight Run of the Week. This week has no picture of the road.

If anything, it should have been a picture of my sweaty head. Seriously. My hair looked like I had just taken a shower. I was dripping with sweat.

But I am a sweater. I sweat when it's slightly warm. I sweat when I'm nervous. I even sweat when I PERCEIVE that I SHOULD BE nervous. It's kooky. Like me. Whatever.

I do have a picture though. It's my daily mile page. If you run and you don't use daily mile, you're cutting yourself short. I use it as a place to record all my miles. And it gives me great stats like how many donuts I ran off and how many tv's I powered with all my miles. And at the end of the year they send you a cool report with all your miles calculated and more silly facts. I love it. But I'm a numbers nerd.


I have a disclaimer here. Daily mile is also a social network of sorts. You can look up your friends and and link to them. But I am only on there for me. So if you get on, don't ask me to be your friend. I only do my own business on there. I have facebook for seeing friends. And in fact I used to go by Kim Irunforqueso. But not anymore, I go by my actual name. :)

So get on there and start tracking your exercise! And watch the miles grow. It's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment